7th March M. A work day. So I make and have my breakfast. Get the washing machine going . And sort out the shopping 'List'. An important ritual. Well it helps me not to forget things. ( Still I meant to buy Drano and forgot!) Curses.
And at about half eight I am on my way.
First I get money for Vad and for me from the ATM. I still feel nervous using one of these. Supposing something goes wrong? what do I do?
Anyway - then round Woolworth's I trot. Buying this and that. As it is going to be hot we decided I should get both prawns and a cooked chicken amongst other things.
Following i reload bread at the bakers and home I go.
Unload everything and put them away. I need a bit of a sit down after this
Then empty the washing machine and hang out to dry all the washed clothing.
Vad is watching 'Vera' which goes on forever. So i gather up stuff  that appeared in our garden ( a football, a bowl and sort of quasi religious sign thing) and return it to next door - the government place for 'vulnerables'. I am met by a tall red headed fellow who takes them from me.
Not back inside for long when the door bell rings. A young fellow plus a bigger ? warder type want my OK to recover a ball  that was kicked into our garden. OK by me.
There was a cat fight in the back garden. Grey cat versus a ginger and white cat.Then they both disappeared into the garage.
Don't see many cats these days. Vad thinks they are deliberately being killed. Quite possible. The righteous are everywhere.
Lunch was a prawn sandwich each. Vad had a pear as well.
Still a grey sky even though it is warm. Where are the blue skies of yesterday?
Eventually I remember to bring in the washing. And later, much later, fold it up.
Dinner was a warm chicken sandwich each. (Carved by me)
I did manage to do some token weights
With 25Kg EZ bar 15 curls and then 15 rows, with the 15Kg weight 30 triceps.

No comments: