2nd March W. I was having my breakfast about 6:309AM when I thought that I could hear a mouse.
It seemed to be intermittently chewing on something in one of the cupboards. I couldn't see anything.
When Vad had her breakfast we decided I should get some Ratsak and the like.
So i drive to Coles in Mid Valley shopping centre.
It is going to be 30+C today. So beside the Ratsak I bought prawns, cucumber , lettuce etc.
At this time of day you have to keep your eyes open or you my get mowed down by a young female wielding a large floor sweeper thing.
And back home I go.
The Mouse. 
Empty out half the cupboard and put in a loaded mousetrap and some Ratsak as well.

all followed by a nap. 
Lunch was hearty beef soup for me and a microwave meal for Vad.
30C plus which is warm.
This blog seems to have disappeared on my other computer.
As well I think my fingerprints are sort of disappearing.
Vad decided she wasn't up to salad for dinner. so we have sort of settled on prawn sandwich.
However then the phone rang - it was her sister wanting a five minute chat with Vad.
This lasted 26 minutes (I timed it).
Then we had out prawn sandwich followed by ice cream and banana.
It is still sweating hot weather.Later a progeny rang.


No comments: