5th March S. Not too bad a night. I'm up about half five. It  is warm but rather humid. Might have rained a bit In the night. There was thunder late yesterday.
Had breakfast as usual and finished both crosswords.
I will have to go to the library for Vad today. Not doing any shopping though.
I feel a bit more lively than yesterday.
So there i Am at 9AM. And the door is not open. So I knock and -lo and behold - they open the door.
I  hand in five books. Select five other books. Check them in with the librarians and home I go.
The sky is grey but my computer says the humidity is 85%. So that is why I am sweating.
Later we have coffee.
And i have a nap.
Vad is watching prerec 'T he Bill' so I gather up my thick gloves and big shears and go to the front garden. There is a lot of stuff there. The remains of the bush (buddlea - Think that is the spelling) and two quite large saplings. I'm not going to be able to easily dent the trees. I with need a skip and maybe  a chain saw.
I try cutting up the bush and put it in the wheelie bin.
 I get it 90% full and still there is a lot to go. I am being outflanked.
I have thick soup and beans for lunch. vad has a boiled egg sandwich.
Time to wash up.
Still a grey  day. We have both air conditioners going though.
I go up the back to deal with the mulch bin. which now has a mouse/rat resident. So i left a packet of Ratsak as well.
Then there is grey cat. So i get some mince fore it.
then as I come back in from the garden -there was a strange woman trying to sell Vad a dozen eggs. We take  a good while to eat six so buying 12 makes no sense. And why is she going from door to door on a Saturday afternoon. well never know.
Now Vad is watching 'Homes under the hammer'.
Doinner was roast chicken soup for Vad. I had a chicken microwave thing.
Vad watches 'Gardening Australia' and I don't.
It has been a grey humid day- why?


No comments: