10th  March Th. Poor Vad - as she has to have a fasting blood test today. So - No breakfast for her.
It is drizzling outside as I eat my toast etc.
And have , more or less, done both crosswords.
The world carries on.
We get reading and drive to the path lab. And Vad is taken in to the blood letting  place. They are in there for a while. Gossiping I assumed.
Later vad told me the bleeder (or venusectionist)  asked who I was. Because as a child she had seen me (along with her mother) and I had red hair (true) . Alas she was right. but now I have a  little grey/white hair.  And now , of course , the blood taker is now a grandmother.
Time passes.
Home we go. Vad has her breakfast and I have some coffee.
The Herald Sun newspaper is full of the usual propaganda and tosh. We seemed to have less when I was a child in WW2.
Lunch was a micro meal each - Cannelloni for vad and Butter chicken for me. Rather filling
I weigh 92.6Kg. And it is nigh 3PM - time for Vad's nap. And I wash up etc.
The Nutri blender is in fairly regular use. Today I did most of two apples. This works ok. Though the little paper labels on the apples are not well dealt with. When you have old brittle teeth - having the fruit done this way is a good idea.
It is raining.
Not done this for a while.
Dinner was large- chicken pie, potatoes, peas and gravy. A very generous helping too.
Time for more 'Egg Heads' and washing up.

No comments: