1st march T. Outside it is grey but we are promised 32C or so.
Still I get my breakfast and start the crosswords ( which I fail on miserably).
Must get a bit tidy as a home help arrives today ( for an hour or less).
I do the 20s with the two 5Kg dumbbells.
The sun is out and much of the sky is blue  - well bluish -mustn't forget the traditional pollution.
We defer coffee as this home help often arrives eerly. And she does.
So coffee later followed by Vad getting her pills and me then having a nap.
Afterwards I do 30 bench presses with the 12 Kg dumbbells.
Getting hotter.
Lunch was tomatoes on toast while Vad had a micro meal.
I sort of dithered about in the afternoon.
Eventually i remember to put out both wheelie bins for emptying tomorrow.
And do some gentle weights with the 12Kg dumbbells.
Dinner was prawn sandwiches.
Watch 'Egg Heads' and idle.
I did ten rows each hand with the 22Kg dumbbell. This is about my limit.

No comments: