13th March  Sn. Dark and drizzly as I drove to the newsagent. Here I bought the weekend's reading material. And back home just in time to help Vad with her pills etc.
And I start on the Age crossword. I have the copy and vad does the original.
Let the best ??? win.
It seems that I must post a letter for Vad. So , after this,  I go to Bunnings as well.
I decided on a cheap electric chain saw to enable me to diminish all the sapling and suchlike in out gardens.
My arms were aching a bit from some weights. And getting the boxed chain saw down from the shelf rather tested me.  Got some oil and hearing protection things as well.
And home I go.
 I can't be very fearful. As I came along our street there was a cat sitting in the middle  of the road. It wouldn't move till I honked at it.
And then - Just in time to make coffee.
I must put the chain saw together but , first, s bit of a nap.
Lunch was a butter chicken micro for me. Vad had leftover pie reheated.
We've finished the crossword.  Neither of us could spell 'Knesset' at first.
Another mouse in the mulch bin. will have to  put Ratsak in again.
My but my quads ache. A couple of Panadol help a bit.
I water the immortal African Violet. Then we have coffee and discuss (I) the lunacy of the world and (2) what we will have for dinner.
My chair is a bit wobbly so i give it a bit of a wallop asnd then put two screws into the chairleg. See how that goes.
I put the chain saw together but dont give it a go as yet.
Dinner was fancy mushroom and rice micro for me. Vad had ham , cheese and pickles on toast.
Nothing much on TV so far. Still quite hot and humid.


No comments: