4th March F. Well it is about half five AM. So the day starts.
coffee and blue cheese on toast and TV.
When Vad is up we check on our needs. No need to go to the chemist today. Huzzah!
The real shopping list is already sorted out.
Down to Mid Valley shopping centre I drive. Outside it is grey but warming up.
Get a trolley - and round Woolworths I go.
Lots of pensioners about. Where do they all come from?
 Spend just under v$90.
Something must be on. There is an unusual number of young females with narrow waist and clothing to match.
Next to the baker for more fresh bread.  And two hot cross buns.
Home  I drive careful like.
Coffee- Vad had a hot cross bun with hers   and I had some mild Hungarian salami.
Time  for Vad's pills. And , after a short chat with my  computer, I have a comfy nap.
Lunch- Vad  has an apple and cheese sandwich. I have a boiled egg sandwich. rather filling.
After a restful pause- Vad peels the mango (with great skill and daring) etc. and we both have mango and ice cream.
Self indulgence thy name is us. And later I concocted a nutri thing from apricot, peach and plum.
It is warming up a lot. I wash up and deal with the mulch bin up the back.  I  think there is a mouse in the bin.
I watch some of the film 'Moon'. But don't much care for it.
There is a small black flie that has been bothering us all day. So far I have used fly spray + -no help, a rolled up newspaper -it dodged- imprecations - no help at all.
Dinner was salad, 'chips',, and deep sea fish. All rather nice.
So we watch 'Egg heads' -  they win a usual.

No comments: