6th March Sn. Well I've driven to the newsagent and back. It was dark. But almost no traffic.
 I got 'English womans weekly', 'people Friend' and the 'Age' newspaper ( for the crossword need I say).
Then I renewed the weekly delivery of the Herald Sun.
Had my breakfast. Now Vad is up and fed. She has back pain a  bit more than usual.
I've go  the big bed sheets and pillow cases going in the washing machine.
Outside a group of white cockatoos fight and squabble.
I strive with the Age crossword. But it is slow going.
Lunch was mushroom (tinned) on toast for me. And Vad finished off her roast chicken soup.
And - tra la- I have finished the crossword. (And vad has not). "grotesque" turned out to be 'bizarre'.
Getting hot weather.Even a real blue sky.
Once again I boldly hang out the big sheets to dry - with great skill.
It seems to be getting warmer and warmer.  retreat at times to the cool in the bedroom.
Still I have to bring in the dried sheets. and then I  found grey cat watching me. So i put out some mince for him.
Neither of us felt up to a real dinner. So I ha an omelet and Vad had a toasted sandwich.




No comments: