3rd March Th. And I get colic in the night. But - I am still up about 5:33AM. And to work.
Help Vad with her pills, do the crosswords (more or less) , have my breakfast toast with blue cheese and with coffee. .
Start the washing machine.
We are being visited. So I must get fresh bread etc. Down to Mid Valley I go just short of 9AM. . Lots of pensioner types around - drinking coffee and the like. As well; I buy a subway plus a chicken pie at the butcher.
And back home I go.
Just as well as I am having colic. So stay near the toilet.
The sun shines and it is getting warmer.
We expect a gardner type from the council 'after lunch'. Well he arrives 12:3PM. (the bloke with golf tees in his ear lobes)
We talk re this and that. He shows me his mowers. And gets down his ride on mower and does the back garden and front garden and nature strip within an inch of its life. Very impressive.
As well he cuts back the hedge, the big overgrown buglier (??) thing out front. And removes a sapling from the far back right - which was getting rather tree like. All this in a couple of hours. Might well hire him later. For this we got on the cheap from the council as we are both old and decrepid.
As well I drive Callan down to the funeral he is going to attend.
I was supposed to have a nap and  shower but will leave these till later.
I bring in the car and put it in the  car port thing. Mighty hot in the car. There were small lizards running about.
Then I bring in the washing. Sweat, sweat.
Not sure what to have for dinner.; So I have a lie down in the cool for a while. I don't feel all that well.




No comments: