11th March F. Didn't sleep all that well. Still up about half five as usual.
Will be a busy morning.
Got the washing machine going asnd then had my breakfast and attacked the crosswords.
Started doing the shopping 'List'.
Did some modest weights. Still made  me sweat.
Helped Vad up for her breakfast.
Hung out the washing in grey dubious weather. Bet it rains.
Did the chemist shopping list for our pills.
Drove to Mid Valley shopping centre  and went to work. put in my order at the chemist. A minute Asiatic female took it.
Trot round Woolworths buying this and that. no broccoli -ha! they had none.
Bought bread at Bakers Delight.
Back to the chemist and got a lot of pills ( mostly for Vad).
Home i go and unload all the stuff.
Just in time to make coffee and share the cake.
Have a nap.
Lunch was sandwiches all round.
The weather is heating up and Lo and behold - there is some blue sky visible.
I play on my computer for a while.
Vad naps and I do some vacuuming. I put out the chicken carcass in the garden and grey cat mysteriously appears and eats it.
Bring in the washing - very dry.
We didn't feel up to a cooked dinner. It was too warm anyway. So Sandwiches each again plus some ice cream.  We gossip about the quality of ice cream in yester year.
Time to watch Egg Heads. Rther dimwit challengers.
I do 40 'skullcrushers' with the 15 Kg weight.



No comments: