15th March T. Slowly rain drizzling as I bring in the newspapers  about 6AM.
Had breakfast and done both crosswords.
 Almost daylight outside. I can see a mob of blackbirds eating the bread that I put out yesterday in the garden. Time to help Vad get up.
Must tidy up a bit as a home help arrives today. They are supposed to do an hours stuff. But not always as it were.
The newspaper says the armed  (!)  police have arrested two whole persons from yesterdays riot. That'll tell em.
They should use police thugs not gunmen. Send in the Bikies.
The blackbirds etc are still at the bread or what remains of it.
The grass is growing again I fear. After having it cut back so well recently.
Lunch was tomatoes on toast -me. Vad had a cucumber sandwich. Plus banana and custard.
She got something in her throat and tried to spit it out. Not skillfully. She said that Clint Eastwood was always spitting.
But when I pointed out that -  she 'wasn't the man that  Clint was' - she erupted in laughing ???
I wash up and put one of the two wheelie bins out for emptying tomorrow.
Still a grey day but windy at times.
Later we have coffee and then  I put the other wheelie bin out front.
Dinner was  mashed tatoes, brocolli and lots of bacon. rather filling.
Vad gets a phone call from, a relative. So i wash up.
Then we watch 'Egg Heads' etc.




No comments: